Words — 15 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. total darkness; pitch dark
- It was pitch black outside.
2. bleak future; poor prospects
真暗 【まっくら】、まっ暗 【まっくら】
1. light and darkness; light and shade
2. Light and Darkness (novel)Light and Darkness is a novel written by Natsume Sōseki i... Read more
1. dark-natured; gloomy; dour; moody; insular; glum; pessimisticAntonym: 根明
1. thoughtless; reckless; rash; indiscriminate; indiscreetUsually written using kana alone
2. excessive; unreasonable; immoderate; absurdUsually written using kana alone, often used adverbially as むやみに or むやみと
無闇: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 無暗: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. stupid; half-witted; dull-witted; thickheadedUsually written using kana alone
2. blockhead; idiot; dimwitUsually written using kana alone