Words — 299 found
1. family; members of a family
2. FamilyIn human context, a family is a group of people affiliate... Read more
1. people; race; nation; ethnic group; ethnos
2. Ethnic groupAn ethnic group is a group of people who share a common e... Read more
1. noble; aristocrat; peer
2. NobilityThe nobility is a social class distinguished by high here... Read more
3. Public aquariumA public aquarium is the aquatic counterpart of a zoo, ho... Read more
すいぞっかん: Irregular kana usage.
1. tribe; clan; house
2. TribeA tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a ... Read more
1. nuclear family
2. Nuclear familyThe nuclear family or elementary family is a term used to... Read more
1. relative; relation
2. KinshipKinship is a term with various meanings depending upon th... Read more
1. tribe; clan; band; family
- In the 6th century, the Anglo-Saxons adopted Roman characters.
2. (taxonomical) tribeOnly applies to ぞく
3. group (of the periodic table)Only applies to ぞく
ぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. family; relatives; dependents
- He is related to the family.
1. race; tribe; ethnic group
- There are still some savage tribes on that island.
2. species; genus; family
- The tiger is a vanishing species.
3. stellar population (i.e. population I, II and III)Astronomy, etc. term
1. multiracial nation; multiethnic country
2. Multiethnic societyA multiethnic society is one with members belonging to mo... Read more
1. language family; family of languages
2. Language familyA language family is group of languages related through d... Read more