Words — 17 found
1. announcement; presentation; demonstration; displaying; showing; introducing; unveiling; revealing; performing
1. reception (e.g. wedding); banquet; celebration; party
1. wedding reception banquet
2. Wedding receptionA wedding reception is a party held after the completion ... Read more
1. unveiling; debut; introductionPolite (teineigo) language, See also 披露目
お披露目: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 御披露目: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. expressing one's opinion; speaking one's mind; making known; revealing
披歴: Irregular kanji usage.
1. announcing the succession to another's stage nameSee also 襲名披露
1. announcing the succession to another's stage nameYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. making something widely known; introduction; debut; announcement; unveilingSee also お披露目
広め 【ひろめ】、弘め 【ひろめ】、広目 【ひろめ】
披露目: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 広目: Ateji (phonetic) reading.