Words — 26 found
1. refinement; style; sophistication
あか抜け 【あかぬけ】、垢抜 【あかぬけ】
垢抜: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. bottle opener; corkscrew
2. Bottle openerA bottle opener is a device that enables the removal of m... Read more
1. omitting crucial steps; cutting corners; skimping
2. intentional negligence
3. tenuki; taking the initiative by ignoring the opponent's last move and playing somewhere else (in go)
1. indomitable perseverance; invincible fortitudeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Sebastes iracundus (species of rockfish)Usually written using kana alone, Obscure term, See also 大佐賀
1. novel; unconventional; cutting-edgeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. going concern; stocks and all; goods and furniture included
居抜: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. stairwell; atriumSee also 吹き抜け ふきぬけ
2. streamer; pennant
吹き抜 【ふきぬき】、吹抜き 【ふきぬき】、吹き貫き 【ふきぬき】、吹き貫 【ふきぬき】、吹貫き 【ふきぬき】
1. iai; art of drawing one's sword, cutting down one's opponent and sheathing the sword afterwardsSee also 居合い
2. iai sword-drawing performance (used during the Edo period to sell medicine and other wares)
居合抜き 【いあいぬき】、居合抜 【いあいぬき】
居合抜: Irregular okurigana usage.