Words — 11 found
1. enjoyable; fun; pleasant; happy; delightful
愉しい 【たのしい】、娯しい 【たのしい】
愉しい: Irregular kanji usage. 娯しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to enjoy; to take pleasure in; to have a good time; to have fun
2. to look forward toDated term
愉しむ 【たのしむ】、楽む 【たのしむ】
楽む: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. enjoyment; pleasure; amusement; delight; joy; fun; diversion; hobby
2. anticipation; looking forward to; something to look forward toSee also 楽しみにする
愉しみ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. pleasant; delightful; enjoyable; joyful; cheerful; amusing; happy
1. unpleasant; disagreeable; displeasing; uncomfortable; unhappy
1. crime committed for fun; criminal who takes delight in people's reaction to his crimes