Words — 10 found
1. lazy; idle; indolent; slothful
怠情: Irregular kanji usage.
1. inertiaPhysics, See also 慣性
2. force of habit
- かん 、
- She has a boyfriend she's been going out with since high school but feels their relationship has become a matter of habit and is increasingly dissatisfied.
1. lazy; idle
2. indolence; laziness; sloth; idleness
嬾惰 【らんだ】、懶惰 【らいだ】
らいだ: Irregular kana usage.
1. apathetic; lackadaisical; spiritless; gutless; weak-willed; unenterprising; enervated; effete
2. physically weak; feeble; effeminate
懦弱 【だじゃく】、堕弱 【だじゃく】
堕弱: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.