Words — 84 found
1. avalanche; snowslide
2. AvalancheThis article refers to the natural event. For other uses,... Read more
1. to collapse; to crumble
- み 。
- Those books look as if they're going to topple over any minute.
2. to get out of shape; to lose one's shape; to become disorganized; to become untidy
- くず 。
- At the bus stop, people waited in orderly lines, but as soon as the bus pulled up, the line broke up.
3. to break down; to be thrown into disarray
4. to crash (stock market); to slump; to decline
5. to break money into small change
- Can you break a 1000 yen bill?
6. to turn bad (e.g. weather); to change for the worse; to deteriorate
- I do not believe the weather will change for the worse next week.
1. to destroy; to demolish; to pull down; to tear down; to level
2. to disturb; to put into disorder; to throw off balance; to make shaky
3. to relax (one's pose); to make oneself at ease
4. to break (a bill); to change; to make changeoft. 札を崩す, etc.
5. to write in cursive style; to write in running styleoft. as 字を崩す
6. to break into a smile; to let off a smileas 顔を崩す, etc.
7. to lower (a price)
1. collapse; crumbling; breaking down; caving in
- The Tudor Dynasty fell in the year 1603.
2. (radioactive) decay; disintegrationPhysics
1. to demolish; to take away until nothing remains
1. to rush into; to surge into; to crowd into
雪崩れ込む 【なだれこむ】、雪崩込む 【なだれこむ】、傾れ込む 【なだれこむ】
1. to ruin oneself; to degrade oneselfusu. as 身を～
1. losing shape (of clothing, etc.); losing form
型くずれ 【かたくずれ】、形崩れ 【かたくずれ】、形くずれ 【かたくずれ】
1. to level (earth); to cut through (a mountain)
2. to split (the opposition); to break (strike)
1. decay chain
2. Decay chainIn nuclear science, the decay chain refers to the radioac... Read more
1. Colony Collapse Disorder; Vanishing Bee Syndrome
2. Colony collapse disorderColony collapse disorder (CCD) is a phenomenon in which w... Read more
1. gravitational collapseAstronomy
2. Gravitational collapseGravitational collapse is the inward fall of a body due t... Read more