Words — 203 found
3. LavaLava refers both to molten rock expelled by a volcano dur... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. Rock (geology)In geology, rock or stone is a naturally occurring solid ... Read more
1. rock; boulder
2. crag; cliff
巌 【いわ】、磐 【いわ】、巖 【いわ】
巖: Out-dated kanji.
1. solid; firm; stout; burly; strong; sturdy
岩乗: Out-dated kanji.
1. monolith; large slab of rock
3. MonolithA monolith is a geological feature such as a mountain, co... Read more
2. SandstoneSandstone (sometimes known as arenite) is a clastic sedim... Read more
2. LimestoneLimestone is a sedimentary rock composed largely of the m... Read more
1. halite; rock salt
2. HaliteHalite /ˈhælaɪt/, commonly known as rock salt, is the min... Read more