Words — 7 found
1. (afternoon) nap; sleeping during the day; siesta
3. NapA nap is a short period of sleep, typically taken during ... Read more
昼寐: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to sleep (lying down)See also 眠る
- ね 。
- The baby was sleeping all day long.
2. to go to bed; to lie in bed
- Brush your teeth before going to bed.
3. to lie down
- ね 。
- The boy lay on his back, basking in the spring sunshine.
4. to sleep (with someone, i.e. have intercourse)
5. to lie flat (e.g. of hair)
6. to lie idle (of funds, stock, etc.)
7. to ferment (of soy sauce, miso, etc.)
寐る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. sleeping in late; oversleeping
2. late riser; sleepyhead
寐坊: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.