Words — 176 found
1. homework; assignment
2. pending issue; unresolved problem; open question
3. HomeworkHomework, or homework assignment, refers to tasks assigne... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. boarding; lodging; board and lodging; room and board
- She boards students.
2. boarding house; lodging house; lodgings
- さが 。
- I was on the hunt for lodgings.
1. accommodation; lodging
1. lodging; inn; hotel
2. house; home; dwelling
3. home of a servant's parents (or guarantor, etc.)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. pension; guesthouse; bed and breakfast; private home providing lodging for travelers (travellers)
1. to dwell; to live; to remain
- やど 。
- Honesty is the best policy.
2. to stay at; to take shelter at; to stop at; to lodge at
3. to be pregnant
4. to be part of a constellation
5. to be a parasite (bugs, plants, etc.)
2. BrothelBrothels are business establishments where patrons may en... Read more