Words — 36 found
1. excitement; stimulation; agitation; arousal
昂奮 【こうふん】、亢奮 【こうふん】
昂奮: Rarely-used kanji form. 亢奮: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. strenuous exertion; spurt
- か 。
- He treated himself to a new car.
1. to muster (e.g. courage); to gather; to collect; to pluck up
奮い起す: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. being irresistible; being furiously vigorous; being intensely forcefulYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to muster (e.g. one's courage); to call forth; to rouse up
2. to be enlivened; to be invigorated
1. being roused; being stimulated; being inspired; being spurred on
1. to exercise one's talent; to display one's abilityIdiomatic expression
1. sexual arousal; sexual excitation
2. Sexual arousalSexual arousal (also sexual excitement) is the arousal of... Read more