Words — 103 found
1. very; greatly; terribly; awfully
- つか 。
- I am dead tired from walking around all day.
2. immense; enormous; great
- おも 。
- At the risk of sticking my neck out, I think that if we do that, we're making a big, big mistake.
3. serious; grave; dreadful; terrible
- There will be hell to pay if I don't make this deadline.
4. difficult; hard
5. major incident; disasterArchaism
1. strange; odd; peculiar; weird; curious; queer; eccentric; funny; suspicious; fishy
- The orange left a strange taste in my mouth.
4. incident; disturbance; disaster; accident
5. flatMusic term, See also 変ロ短調
變: Out-dated kanji.
1. eternal; everlasting; unchangeable; immutable; immovable; constant; permanent; indestructibleAntonym: 可変
1. sudden turn; sudden change
- There was a sudden change in the situation.
2. (suddenly occurring) accident; emergency
- し 。
- The siren sounded an emergency.
1. adapting oneself to the requirements of the moment; playing by ear; ad hoc approachYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. cirrhosis of the liver
2. CirrhosisCirrhosis is a consequence of chronic liver disease chara... Read more
1. accident; disaster; incident; uprising; emergency
1. political disturbance; political change; change of government; political upheaval; overthrowing of a government; coup d'état; coup; revolution
1. unusual event; strange occurrence; strange phenomenon; something abnormal; change (for the worse); accident; disaster
1. Otenmon conspiracy (political incident in 866CE centered around the destruction by fire of the main gate of the imperial palace)Archaism
2. Ōtenmon ConspiracyThe Ōtenmon Conspiracy (応天門の変, Ōtenmon no Hen) was an eve... Read more
1. Hamaguri Rebellion
2. Hamaguri rebellionThe rebellion at the Hamaguri Gate (蛤御門の変 Hamagurigomon n... Read more
1. picture of Hell
2. Hell ScreenHell Screen is a short story written by Japanese writer R... Read more
1. Taishō Political Crisis (1913)
2. Taisho Political CrisisThe Taishō Political Crisis was a period of political uph... Read more
1. Manchurian Incident (1931); Mukden Incident
2. Mukden IncidentThe Mukden Incident, also known as the Manchurian Inciden... Read more