Words — 38 found
1. traffic violation
2. Moving violationA moving violation is any violation of the law committed ... Read more
1. to be contrary; to run counter (to); to conflict (with); to disagree (with)
1. antinomy; self-contradiction; either-or situation; choice between mutually exclusive alternativesYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. AntinomyAntinomy (Greek αντι-, for or instead of, plus νομος, law... Read more
1. estrangement; alienation; disaffection; desertion; defection; breakaway
離叛: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. reduction (of crop size); reduction of acreage (under cultivation)
JLPT N1 Links
1. variable measure of fabric (28.8 cm in width); for kimonos: at least 10 m in length; for haori: at least 7.27 m in length; for other clothes: at least 6.06 m in length
2. 300 tsubo (991.74 meters square, 0.24506 acres)
3. six ken (10.91 m)
1. revolting; rebellion; going against
2. contradiction; antinomy
悖反: Rarely-used kanji form.