Words — 154 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. manners; customs
- The old custom is still kept up in that district.
2. sex service; sex industry; sex-oriented entertainment
3. Folkways (sociology)
1. colloquialism; colloquial language; slang
2. SlangSlang is the use of informal words and expressions that a... Read more
1. wordly things; common customs; ordinary life; popular taste
2. the world; the (common) people; the masses
3. secularitySee also 世俗主義
1. layman (esp. as opposed to a Buddhist monk); laity; man of the world; the world
2. local manners; modern customs
3. common; popular
4. vulgar; lowAntonym: 雅 が
しょく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. folk customs; folkways; ethnic customs
1. manners and customs; customs and habitsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. worldly affairs; everyday affairs; common cares; routine work; daily chores
- He applied himself to his study, without thought for his normal life.
1. worldly-minded person; materialist; uncultured person; philistine; vulgar person; snob
1. public order and morals; social standards; public policyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. businesses offering food and entertainment; cabaret, club, gambling and restaurant businesses
2. sex industry; sex-related businesses