Words — 40 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. manners; customs
- The old custom is still kept up in that district.
2. sex service; sex industry; sex-oriented entertainment
3. Folkways (sociology)
1. wordly things; common customs; ordinary life; popular taste
2. the world; the (common) people; the masses
3. secularitySee also 世俗主義
1. layman (esp. as opposed to a Buddhist monk); laity; man of the world; the world
2. local manners; modern customs
3. common; popular
4. vulgar; lowAntonym: 雅 が
しょく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. folk customs; folkways; ethnic customs
1. public order and morals; social standards; public policyYojijukugo (four character compound)