Words — 9 found
1. Chinese soft-shelled turtle (Pelodiscus sinensis); soft-shelled turtle (Trionychidae)Usually written using kana alone
2. trap door located on the walkway in a kabuki theatreOnly applies to すっぽん
3. bilge pump (used on traditional Japanese ships)Only applies to すっぽん
4. Chinese softshell turtleThe Chinese softshell turtle (Pelodiscus sinensis), forme... Read more
べつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. utterly stark naked; wearing only one's birthday suit
- じょうはんしんはだか 。
- However, Vince, on Jen's house's veranda, was naked from the waist up. He might even have been starkers!
1. common stinkhorn (Phallus impudicus)Usually written using kana alone
2. Phallus impudicusPhallus impudicus, known colloquially as the common stink... Read more