Words — 23 found
1. chicken meat
- I'd like three pounds of chicken.
2. fowl; poultry; bird meatOnly applies to 鳥肉, Only applies to とり肉
3. Chicken (food)Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world, ... Read more
鳥肉 【とりにく】、とり肉 【とりにく】、鶏肉 【けいにく】、鳥肉 【ちょうにく】
Common word Links
2. BirdBirds are feathered, winged, bipedal, endothermic, egg-la... Read more
1. chicken skin (e.g. in cooking)Obscure term, esp. とりかわ
- I suddenly got a craving to eat some crisp roast chicken skin.
2. bird skinsesp. ちょうひ
1. aviator; flying ace; birdman
2. Tangata manuThe Tangata manu (bird-man), was the winner of a traditio... Read more
1. Ornithischia (order of herbacious dinosaurs with bird-like pelvic structures)
2. OrnithischiaOrnithischia or Predentata is an extinct order of beaked,... Read more
2. OrnithopodOrnithopods or members of the clade Ornithopoda are a gro... Read more
1. sky burial (funeral ritual in which the body of the deceased is exposed to be eaten by birds)
2. Sky burialSky burial, or ritual dissection, is a funerary practice ... Read more
2. OrnithologyOrnithology is a branch of zoology that concerns the stud... Read more
1. wildlife sanctuary; protection area for birds and wild animals
2. Wildlife refugeA wildlife refuge, also called a wildlife sanctuary, may ... Read more
1. Cirsium chokaiense (species of thistle)Usually written using kana alone
1. overlooking; looking down at; having an overhead view; having a bird's-eye view; having a high-angle view
鳥観: Irregular kanji usage.