Words — 9 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. desire; wish; hope
- My wish is to study painting in Paris.
2. request; entreaty; plea; appeal
- The mayor granted our request.
- My prayers were answered.
4. (written) applicationoft. 願 when used as a suffix
願: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to ask for; to apply for; to make an application for; to file a request for; to submit (e.g. one's resignation)
1. cancellation; withdrawal
2. asking to be excused; begging off; not taking; refusing
- I don't want your pity.
1. wish; dream; prayer; one's desire
願いごと 【ねがいごと】、願事 【ねがいごと】