Words — 3 found
1. to play (games, sports); to enjoy oneself; to have a good time
- あそ 。
- There were two children playing on the street.
2. to mess about (with alcohol, gambling, philandery, etc.)
3. to be idle; to do nothing; to be unused
- あそ 。
- The machine is lying idle.
4. to meet up (with friends); to hang out
5. to give oneself up (to gambling, drinking, etc.)
6. to go to (for pleasure or for study)as 〜に遊ぶ
7. to tease (somebody); to play (with)See also もてあそぶ
8. to intentionally throw a ball to lower the batter's concentrationBaseball term
あすぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to grow wild; to run to waste; to become degenerateSee also 荒む
2. to become rough (of art, craft, etc.); to lose refinement; to deteriorate (of skill)
3. to intensify (of wind, rain, etc.); to become more severeusu. after -masu stem
4. to do as one pleases; to amuse oneself; to play aroundArchaism, Only applies to 遊ぶ
進ぶ 【すさぶ】、遊ぶ 【すさぶ】