Words — 3 found
1. to touch; to feel
- かん 。
- I felt something touch my feet.
2. to touch (with)as 〜に手を触れる, 〜に口を触れる, etc.
3. to experience; to come in contact with; to perceive
4. to touch on (a subject); to allude to; to refer to; to mention; to bring up
- His letter alludes to the event.
5. to be in conflict with; to violate (law, copyright, etc.); to infringe
6. to proclaim; to make known; to spread (e.g. a rumour)
1. to swing; to shake; to waveOnly applies to 振れる, Only applies to 震れる
- I can't lend you money, because I don't have any myself.
2. to veer; to deflect; to lean towards
- Do not touch the exhibits.
震れる 【ふれる】、偏れる 【ふれる】