Words — 15 found
1. thick; deep; heavyOnly applies to 厚い
- The ice is two inches thick.
2. kind; cordial; hospitable; warm; faithful
- もうしあ 。
- I'm deeply grateful for your kindness.
3. serious (of an illness)Only applies to 篤い
4. abundantOnly applies to 厚い
1. carefully; thoroughly; fully; deliberatelyUsually written using kana alone
1. charity; benevolence; charitable spirit
2. interest (in public welfare, social enterprise, etc.); zeal
1. serious illness; critical illness
2. heavily handicapped person (ritsuryō system)Archaism