Words — 10 found
1. sweet-tasting; sweet; sugary; sugared
- This chocolate is very sweet and tasty.
2. fragrant (smelling); sweet (music)
- かお 。
- Lilies smell sweet.
3. lightly salted; light in salt; not spicy
4. naive; overly optimistic; soft on; generous; indulgent; easy-going; lenientSee also 甘く見る
- I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Mary.
5. half-hearted; not finished properly
6. insufficient; not satisfactory; inadequate; loose
- She was beguiled by his sweet words.
8. tempting; enticing; luringSee also 甘い言葉
1. to go easy on somebody; to be easygoing; to be lenient
1. there's always room for dessert; there's another stomach for dessertProverb
1. to be onto a good thing; to make money without working; to line one's pocketsIdiomatic expression