Words — 11 found
Common word Links
1. tanuki (Nyctereutes procyonoides); raccoon dogUsually written using kana alone
- かわざんよう 。
- Count one's chickens before they are hatched.
2. sly dog; sly old fox; sly fox; cunning devil; craftiness; sly person; someone who makes evil plans without ever breaking their poker faceUsually written using kana alone
3. Raccoon dogNot to be confused with the coonhound. "Neoguri" redirect... Read more
貍: Out-dated kanji.
1. noodles with bits of deep-fried tempura batterUsually written using kana alone
1. hot rice served with tenkasu and tempura dipping sauce on topFood term, See also 天かす
狸丼 【たぬきどん】、タヌキ丼 【タヌキどん】