Words — 3 found
Common word Links
1. swallow (bird of the Hirundinidae family); martinUsually written using kana alone
- Many swallows will come soon from the south.
2. barn swallow (Hirundo rustica)
3. younger man involved with an older woman; boy toySee also 若い燕
4. Barn SwallowThe Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica) is the most widespread... Read more
燕 【つばくらめ】、燕 【つばくら】、燕 【つばくろ】、ツバメ
つばくらめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. つばくら: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. つばくろ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. longfin batfish (Platax teira, species of Indo-West Pacific spadefish); Tiera batfishUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to つばめうお, Only applies to ツバメウオ
2. flying fish (esp. the Japanese flying fish, Cypselurus agoo)Usually written using kana alone, Obscure term, See also 飛び魚
3. Platax teiraThe Roundface Batfish, Longfin Batfish, or Round-faced Ba... Read more