Words — 3 found
1. astringent; bitter; puckery; rough; harsh; tart
- For my tastes, I'd prefer plainer, or rather, more tasteful clothing.
2. austere; elegant (and unobtrusive); refined; quiet (and simple); sober; sombre; subdued; tasteful (in a quiet way); understated
3. sour (look); glum; grim; sullen; sulky
4. stingy; tight-fisted
- The first thing that came to my attention was the large sofa. It was covered in sober coloured leather, the seat and the back both looked wide and comfortable.
澁い: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.