Words — 72 found
1. poison mushroomAbbreviation, Slang, Antonym: 食菌
- Shiroonitake is a poisonous mushroom but it has real presence, and I like it.
1. poisonous; venomous; poisonous-looking
2. hateful; detestable; loathsome; odious; sickening
3. gaudy; garish; heavy; gross
1. to curse (at someone); to call someone names; to speak bitterly
1. poisoned arrow (dart)
2. Arrow poisonArrow poisons are used to poison arrow heads or darts for... Read more
1. tasting (food or drink) for poison
2. checking the taste (of a dish); seeing how something tastes
3. Food tasterA food taster is a person that takes food to be served to... Read more
毒味: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Mackenzie's water hemlock (Cicuta virosa)Usually written using kana alone
2. Cicuta virosaCicuta virosa (Cowbane or Northern Water Hemlock) is a sp... Read more
2. ToxicologyToxicology (from the Greek words τοξικός - toxicos "poiso... Read more