Words — 6 found
1. to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
- き 。
- I'll come by 10.
2. to come back; to do ... and come backUsually written using kana alone, See also 行って来る, after the -te form of a verb
- My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
3. to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continueUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
4. to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
5. to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")See also と来たら
來る: Out-dated kanji.
1. day after day; day in and day out; every single day