Words — 6 found
1. to rub; to scrub; to scrapeUsually written using kana alone
錯る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to rub; to chafe; to strike (match); to file; to frost (glass)
- Kelly struck a match and put it to his pipe.
2. to lose (e.g. a match); to forfeit; to squander one's money (e.g. through gambling, Pachinko, etc.)
- We shot our wad.
摩る 【する】、磨る 【する】、擂る 【する】
1. to rub; to pat; to stroke; to massageUsually written using kana alone
- Would you like me to massage your chest?
1. to graze (e.g. bullet); to scratch; to touch lightlyUsually written using kana alone
2. to take a percentage; to exploit; to squeezeUsually written using kana alone
1. to trace (drawing); to follow
2. to imitate; to copy; to reproduce