Words — 36 found
1. carrying (on one's person or in the hand)Only applies to けいたい
- ゆる 。
- Americans have the right to bear arms.
2. mobile phone; cell phoneAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 携帯電話
- Lately high school girls are using their cell phones to exchange e-mail.
1. to engage in; to participate in; to take part in; to be involved in
1. mobile telephone; cellular telephone
2. Mobile phoneA mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phon... Read more
1. to carry in one's hand; to carry with one; to have on one's person; to bear
- たずさ 。
- They brought solid fuel with them.
2. to take along (someone); to take (someone) with one; to be accompanied by
1. mobile phone numberColloquialism, Abbreviation, See also 携帯番号
1. cell phone novel; literary work originally written on a cellular phone
2. Cell phone novelA cell phone novel, or mobile phone novel, is a literary ... Read more
ケータイ小説 【ケータイしょうせつ】、ケイタイ小説 【ケイタイしょうせつ】
2. RaptureThe Rapture is a term in Christian eschatology which refe... Read more
1. Act for Identification, etc. by Mobile Voice Communications Carriers of Their Subscribers, etc. and for Prevention of Improper Use of Mobile Voice Communications Services; Mobile Phone Improper Use Prevention ActLaw
1. mobile phone operator; mobile network carrier; cellular company