Words — 2 found
1. again; once more; once again; another time; some other timeUsually written using kana alone
- Nice to see you again!
2. also; too; as well; likewiseUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- Jim is coming to the party, too.
3. on the other hand; whileUsually written using kana alone
- おも 。
- I understand her, but on the other hand I don't think she's right.
4. and; in addition; besides; moreover; furthermoreUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- おも 。
- I can not go, nor do I want to.
5. or; otherwiseUsually written using kana alone
- Do you know where to go or whom to ask for information?
6. really; how; (what, why) on earthUsually written using kana alone, expresses surprise, shock, doubt, etc.
- Draft beer tastes especially good on a hot day.
亦 【また】、復 【また】