Words — 33 found
1. equation; formula; expression
- The result of this experiment is obscured by the extra variables added in the formula.
- The company president's welcome was so long that we were squeezed for time in the second half of the ceremony.
- An accident prohibited his attending the ceremony.
4. enforcement regulations (of the ritsuryo)Archaism, See also 律令
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. ceremonial hall (e.g. wedding, funeral); hall for ceremonies; place of ceremony
1. day of a ceremony or event
2. Shiki-JitsuShiki-Jitsu is a live-action film directed by Hideaki Ann... Read more
1. (Nara and Heian era) ministry of ceremonies
2. Ministry of Civil ServicesThe Ministry of Civil Services was a division of the eigh... Read more
1. form of magic or divination (e.g. animating objects to act as the sorcerer's agent)
2. ShikigamiShikigami (jap. 式神; also read as Shiki-no-kami, 式の神) is t... Read more
識神 【しきがみ】、職神 【しきがみ】
1. probationary nun (undergoing a two-year probationary period before receiving ordainment)From Sanskrit “siksamana”