Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. introduction; bringing in; leading in; installation
1. to guide; to lead; to show the way; to conduct
- みちび 。
- She led the old man into the room.
2. to derive; to deduceSee also 方程式を導く
- From this we can derive the argument that major population shifts are not the result of economic change.
2. Detonating cordDetonating cord (also called detonation cord, detacord, d... Read more
1. to draw (conclusion); to deduce; to derive
2. Waveguide (electromagnetism)In electromagnetics and communications engineering, the t... Read more
1. derivation (e.g. in math, logic); drawing (conclusion, summary etc.); leading (e.g. to a conclusion, opinion, etc.)
2. Resolution (logic)In mathematical logic and automated theorem proving, reso... Read more
1. conducting polymer; conductive polymer
2. Conductive polymerConductive polymers or, more precisely, intrinsically con... Read more
1. introductory education; orientation education (e.g. for new employees)
1. already introduced; already installed; already implemented; already in place