Words — 1 found
1. to come near; to let someone approach
- Pull over to the side, please.
2. to bring near; to bring together; to collect; to gather
- Draw your chair closer to the fire.
3. to deliver (opinion, news, etc.); to send (e.g. a letter); to contribute; to donate
- ごじ ・
- Please send reports of mistypings and mistranslations to the email address below.
4. to let someone drop by
5. to add (numbers)
6. to have feelings for (love, goodwill, trust, etc.)
7. to rely upon for a time; to depend on
8. to use as a pretext
9. to put aside
10. to press; to push; to force
11. to include; to welcome (in a group); to let inKansai dialect