Words — 35 found
1. model; type (e.g. of machine, goods, etc.)
- Thank you for letting me know that the Model 600-J printer will not be available until May 4, 1997.
2. type; style; patternSee also 朝型, がた when a suffix
- She wore heart-shaped earrings.
3. mold (mould); template; model
- つく 。
- The statue was cast in a mold.
4. kata (standard form of a movement, posture, etc. in martial arts, sport, etc.)
5. form (i.e. customary procedure)
6. size (i.e. clothing, shoes)
7. inch (in diagonal display size)
8. (taxonomical) formObscure term, See also 品種
1. losing shape; getting out of shape
- This sweater is all stretched out of shape.
Common word Links
1. catalog; catalogueUsually written using kana alone
型録: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. pattern paper (for dressmaking)
2. Pattern (sewing)In sewing and fashion design, a pattern is an original ga... Read more
1. mold; mould
2. FormworkFormwork is the term given to either temporary or permane... Read more
1. die cutting; cutting with a cutter; shaping with a mold
2. cookie cutterUsually written using kana alone
3. Katanuki, lit. diecutting in English is a Japanese festival activ... Read more
1. type conversion
2. Type conversionIn computer science, type conversion, typecasting, and co... Read more