Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. to give; to let someone have; to be givenUsually written using kana alone, くれ is an irregular alternative imperative form
- This watch was handed down to me by my grandfather.
2. to do for someone; to take the trouble to doUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- Call on me if you need my assistance.
3. to do to someone's disadvantageUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We have to be there on time, so don't stand me up tomorrow!