Words — 1 found
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】