Words — 29 found
1. adventure; venture
2. venture which is unlikely to succeed; risky attempt; danger; hazard; risk
3. AdventureAn adventure is defined as an exciting or unusual experie... Read more
1. to brave; to risk; to face; to venture
2. to harm; to afflict; to affectof a disease, chemical, etc.
3. to desecrate; to profane
4. to assume (someone else's surname); to take
1. blasphemy; curse; profanity; sacrilege; desecration
2. BlasphemyBlasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or ... Read more
冒とく 【ぼうとく】、冒瀆 【ぼうとく】、冒讀 【ぼうとく】
冒瀆: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 冒讀: Irregular kanji usage.
1. adventure story; novel of adventure
2. Adventure novelThe adventure novel is a genre of novels that has adventu... Read more