Words — 1 found
1. to throw down; to bring down; to blow down; to fell; to knock down; to set (something) down on its side; to turn (something) on its side; to recline (e.g. a seat)Only applies to 倒す
- うご 、
- たお 。
- Move the knob at the side of the seat forwards, collapse the seat.
2. to kill; to defeat; to beat
- だい １
- い 。
- The boxer said he would knock down his opponent in the first round.
3. to overthrow; to trip up; to ruinOnly applies to 倒す
4. to leave unpaid; to cheatOnly applies to 倒す
斃す 【たおす】、殪す 【たおす】、仆す 【たおす】