Words — 9 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. one (esp. of two); the other; one way; the other way; one direction; the other direction; one side; the other side; one party; the other party
- The floor was painted green, while the walls were yellow.
2. on the one hand; on the other handSee also 他方
- いっぽう 、
- しご 」
- But, then again, Latin was already a "dead language" by that time.
3. whereas; although; but at the same time; meanwhile; in turn
4. just keeps; being inclined to ...; tending to be ...; tending to do ...; continuously ...; just keeps on ...ing; onlyafter noun, adjective-stem or plain verb
- I always buy the English-language books I come across at bookstores. But since I never read them, all they do is pile up.
Common word Links
1. one-way traffic
2. One-way trafficOne-way traffic (or uni-directional traffic) is traffic t... Read more
1. one-way functionComputing
2. One-way functionIn computer science, a one-way function is a function tha... Read more