Words — 34 found
1. café; cafe; coffeehouseFrom French
- Is there a cafe where I can have a light meal?
2. hostess bar (serving western alcoholic beverages; Taisho and Showa period)
3. CaféA café, also spelled cafe, in most countries refers to an... Read more
2. CafeteriaA cafeteria is a type of food service location in which t... Read more
1. (combined) café and barWasei, word made in Japan, From French “café bar”. Wasei (word made in Japan)
- ひた 。
- I was in a coffee bar soaking in the atmosphere.
1. caffeineFrom German “Kaffein”
2. CaffeineCaffeine is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid... Read more
1. café au laitFrom French
2. Café au laitCafé au lait ("coffee with milk") is a French coffee drin... Read more
1. decaffeinated; caffeine-free; uncaffeinated; non-caffeinatedWasei, word made in Japan, From English “caffeine-less”. Wasei (word made in Japan)
1. sidewalk café; footpath caféWasei, word made in Japan, From French “café terrasse”. Wasei (word made in Japan)