Words — 228 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. sometimes; at times
時時 【ときどき】、時どき 【ときどき】
1. one o'clock
2. once; at one time; formerly; before
3. for a time; for a while; for the time being; for the present; for the moment; temporarilyin weather forecasts, indicates that a given condition will hold for less than one-quarter of the forecast period
4. a time; one time; onceSee also 一時に
1. temporary; special; extraordinary
1. 3 o'clock
2. 3 o'clock snackSee also ３時のおやつ さんじのおやつ
- You'll get there by three o'clock.
1. usually; ordinarily
2. continuous; 24-hour (e.g. observation, operation (of a machine), care (of patient)); always on
1. prompt; immediate; in real time
そくじ: news1, nf06. 即時: news1, nf06.
1. present day; today; recently; these days; nowadays; at this hour
1. tidal hour
2. right time; favourable opportunity (favorable)