Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. exactly; surely; certainlyUsually written using kana alone, esp. 正に when in kanji
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
2. right then; just then; at that momentUsually written using kana alone
- I was about to leave when you telephoned.
3. just (about to); on the verge (of doing or happening)Usually written using kana alone, esp. 将に when in kanji
4. duly; naturallyUsually written using kana alone, esp. 当に when in kanji
将に 【まさに】、当に 【まさに】