Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. being elected
- Now that Bush has been elected, it will be business as usual.
2. being selected (to win a prize, etc.)
3. winning (in a lottery, raffle, etc.)See also 当籤
1. natural; as a matter of course; justified; deserved; reasonable
1. authorities; relevant authorities; authorities concerned
- It is necessary to obtain the sanction of the authorities to enter this building.
2. this office
1. current; urgent; pressing; impending
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. to confront (an issue); to face (up to something)
- The problem before us today is not a new one.
3. for the meantime; at present
- You should play along with him for the time being.
1. for the present; for the time being
2. for a while; for some time
1. for the time being; for the present; temporarily; for a time
- I am staying with my uncle for the time being, but later I will move to a small apartment.
2. immediate; present; current
3. for some time (after)
4. current accountSee also 当座預金
- Deposit this check in my checking account.