Words — 11 found
1. whole life; a lifetime; all through life; one existence; a generation; an age; the whole world; the era
- You must study your whole life.
2. (the only, the greatest, etc.) of one's life
- A home is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase so you don't want to make any snap decisions.
1. very hard; with utmost effort; with all one's might; for dear lifeYojijukugo (four character compound), See also 一所懸命
1. once in one's life; once in a lifetimeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (strict) observance of the Buddhist precept of lifelong celibacyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. something that will last a lifetime (esp. high-quality products)