Words — 699 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
2. hours (period of)
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
- January is the first month of the year.
2. age; years
- Might I ask your age?
3. past one's prime; old age
4. YearA year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around t... Read more
1. every day
- くだ 。
- Please feed the dog every day.
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
1. evening; night
- Don't you sleep well at night?
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
- It is the hottest this summer.
2. SummerSummer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, betw... Read more
- It is a cold morning for June.
2. MorningThe word morning originally referred to the sunrise but t... Read more
- It will be winter before long.
2. WinterWinter is the coldest season of the year in temperate cli... Read more
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of one's life, etc.)
4. adolescence; puberty
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
- ひら 。
- The Diet will meet on Tuesday.
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
- しま 。
- The shop is closed on Sundays.
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
- I've been here since Saturday.
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
- I always feel blue on Mondays.
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
- The bank shuts late on Fridays.
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
- で 。
- The weekly appears on Thursday.
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
- Derby Day is Wednesday fortnight.
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. degree; extent; bounds; limitUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. indicates approx. amount or maximum; upper limitUsually written using kana alone
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. fact; truth; reality
- き 。
- Fact is stranger than fiction.
2. FactA fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is some... Read more