Words — 710 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
2. hours (period of)
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
- January is the first month of the year.
2. age; years
- Might I ask your age?
3. past one's prime; old age
4. YearA year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around t... Read more
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
1. evening; night
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
2. SummerSummer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, betw... Read more
2. MorningThe word morning originally referred to the sunrise but t... Read more
2. WinterWinter is the coldest season of the year in temperate cli... Read more
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of one's life, etc.)
4. adolescence; puberty
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. degree; extent; bounds; limitUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. indicates approx. amount or maximum; upper limitUsually written using kana alone
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. fact; truth; reality
2. FactA fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is some... Read more