1. fast; quick; hasty; briskesp. 速い, 疾い, 捷い
- はや 」
- おそ 」
- はんたい 。
- "Fast" is the opposite of "slow."
2. early (in the day, etc.); prematureesp. 早い
- If it is useful for improving your life, it cannot be done too soon.
3. (too) soon; not yet; (too) earlyesp. 早い
4. easy; simple; quickSee also 手っ取り早い, esp. 早い
- Heck, with oboe players there are those who, rather than search for a reed that suits them, find it faster to make their own.
速い 【はやい】、疾い 【はやい】、捷い 【はやい】
疾い: Out-dated kanji. 捷い: Out-dated kanji.
Log in to talk about this word.