1. still; yetUsually written using kana alone
- わる 。
- What followed was still worse.
2. more; still more; greater; furtherUsually written using kana alone
- あい 。
- I love you all the more for your faults.
3. as ...; like ...Usually written using kana alone, as なお〜ごとし
4. furthermore; in addition; moreover; note that ...Usually written using kana alone
- Furthermore, even after the company information session, we sometimes hold company tours.
猶 【なお】、尚お 【なお】、猶お 【なお】
尚お: Irregular okurigana usage. 猶お: Irregular okurigana usage.
Log in to talk about this word.