Common word Links
1. from (e.g. time, place, numerical quantity); since
- ごぜん ８
- じ １０
- はじ 。
- School begins at 8:10 a.m.
2. from (originator); by
- Will I make it through?
3. because; sincefollows verbs, adjectives
- Since the light in his room is on, he must have come home.
4. out of (constituent, part)
- のこ 。
- Two from ten leaves eight.
5. through (e.g. window, vestibule)
6. after; sincefollowing the te-form of a verb
- Shake before using.
7. expresses sympathy or warningSee also いいから
- Now, this is really important.
Log in to talk about this word.