Common word Links
1. good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeableSee also 良い よい, also written 良い
- Hope to see you again next year.
2. sufficient; enough; ready; preparedSee also 良い よい
- い 。
- "I'm going to see your father today, about career counselling." "You don't need to bother with that."
3. profitable (deal, business offer, etc.); beneficialSee also 良い よい
- あるひ 、
- で 。
- One day I had a phone call from a friend. "There's a nice little earner, won't you come round?" so I went to his house.
4. OK; all right; fine; no problemSee also 良い よい, as て(も)いい, と(も)いい, etc.; indicates permission or compromise
- You may go on condition that you return by five.
Log in to talk about this word.