Words — 138 found
1. sweat; perspiration
- Wipe the sweat from your brow.
2. moisture; condensation
3. PerspirationPerspiration is the production of a fluid consisting prim... Read more
1. to be in a hurry; to be impatient; to be flustered; to lose one's presence of mind; to be surprised
1. to fade; to discolor; to discolour
2. to diminish; to fade (e.g. of a memory)
1. Association of Southeast Asian Nations; ASEAN
- The ASEAN nations have come a long way.
1. to perspire; to sweat
汗を掻く 【あせをかく】、汗を搔く 【あせをかく】
汗を搔く: Out-dated kanji.
1. prickly heat; heat rash; miliaria
2. MiliariaMiliaria (also called "sweat rash" or "prickly heat") is ... Read more
汗疣 【あせも】、汗疹 【あせぼ】
2. AcetoneAcetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO... Read more
2. AcetylcholineAcetylcholine (often abbreviated ACh) is an organic, poly... Read more